A unique combination of performance, versatility and elegance. The Garia Golf Car is the ideal luxury vehicle for golf, leisure and gated communities.
Our new Golf model is the lightest in its class, due to standard integration of a lithium battery. Weighing in at just 399 kg (880 lbs.) including batteries, our new golf car results in the lowest amount of turf compaction on golf courses.
- GPS mount ready
- Fold down windshield
- Ice box with drain integrated into dashboard
- Storage box behind seat
- Base cluster with battery level indicator
- Golf ball and tee holder mounted on dashboard
- 12 V outlet in dashboard
- Leather sports steering wheel with scorecard and pen holder
- Seamless bench seat, color: sand
- Double cup holders in each side with rubber grip inserts
- Speed handles in roof, foldable, both sides
- Soft-touch automotive style dashboard
- Entry panels in brushed stainless steel
- Lockable front bonnet with storage space
- Golf bag holders angled at 45 degrees
- New roof design with improved water drain management
- 10” steel wheels with 8-spoke hubcaps, color: metallic silver
- Piano black rear mudguards
- Deluxe light pack (Headlights, tail lights, turning signals, parking lights and high beam)
- Quality automotive paint, color: white
- Overall length: 2330 mm/ 92".
- Overall width: 1210 mm/ 48" (excl. mirrors).
- Overall width: 1540 mm/ 58" (incl. mirrors).
- Overall height: 1850 mm/ 73".
- Weight: 399 kg. / 880 lbs.
- Motor: High efficient 3-phase AC motor.
- Output rating: 3 kW (4 Hp).
- Peak power: 11 kW (15 Hp).
- Motor control unit: Curtis 275 amp.
- Batteries: Lithium Ion (Lead Acid optional)
- Charger: Onboard Delta Q charger.
- Max forward speed: 24-30 km/h /15-19 mph.
- Max reverse speed: 11 km/h /6 mph.
- Range (up to): 64 km/ 40 miles (depending on speed, use, weather etc.).
- Turning radius: 2600 mm/ 102" (outer circle).
- Charge time: Approx. 7 hours (for full charge).
- Dual-circuit hydraulic braking system on all wheels.
- Parking brake: Automatically engaged electromagnetic parking brake.
- Frame: Premium E-Coated
- Rack and pinion steering.
- Front suspension: Double wishbone suspension made from aluminum with automotive ball joints and coilovers.
- Rear suspension: Live rear axle mounted with trailing links, Panhard rod and coilovers.
- Robot-welded aluminum roof structure.
- Dry weight (with batteries): 550 kg/ 1200 lbs.
- Tire size: 205-50-10 or 205-30-12.
- Payload capacity: 350 kg/ 770 lbs.
- Seating capacity: 2 persons.
- Weight distribution: 40/60 (front/rear).
- Standard 3 years limited vehicle warranty.