Style and performance are combined in the Garia Roadster. A sporty version of our standard golf car, the Garia Roadster is ideal for use on the golf course, and in gated communities.
- Non-metallic white body color.
- 10" aluminum wheels - Gun Grey with diamond cut.
- Automotive style shocks and springs.
- Utility box behind seat.
- Gloss black rear mudguards.
- Entry panels in brushed stainless steel.
- Golf bag holders providing easy access to all pockets on golf bags.
- Self-retracting automotive turn signal stalk operating lights, turn signals and horn.
- Headlights Hi/Lo Bi-Halogen.
- Lexan wind deflector.
- Storage space under front bonnet, fitted with electric lock.
- Hazard lights.
- Flat-bottomed sports steering wheel with hand-sewn black genuine leather.
- Standard bench seat, Oak, Walnut or Cherry standard on Golf car roadster.
- Sport seats, Oak, Walnut or Cherry standard on Monaco roadster.
- Scorecard and penholder on steering wheel.
- Golf ball and tee holder mounted on dashboard.
- Two storage compartment in dashboard..
- Double cup holders in each side with rubber grip inserts, fit regular and extra large bottles and cans.
- Storage room/ice box with lid mounted in dashboard.
- Digital cluster with all relevant driver information.
- Removable bin/storage bucket in same material as the seat.
- Soft-touch automotive style dashboard.
- Pre-wired GPS power outlet inside dashboard.
- Off, reverse, neutral and forward gears operated by ignition key.
- Hydrolink® water filler system.
- Reverse warning indicator.
- 12 V output in dashboard.
- Overall length: 2330 mm/ 92"
- Overall width: 1210 mm/ 48" (excl. mirrors)
- Overall width: 1540 mm/ 58" (incl. mirrors)
- Overall height: 1206 mm/ 47.5"
- Motor: High efficient 3-phase AC motor
- Output rating: 3 kW (4 Hp)
- Peak power: 11 kW (15 Hp)
- Motor control unit: Curtis 275 amp
- Batteries: Trojan 6 x 8V T-875
- Charger: Onboard Delta Q charger
- Max forward speed: 24-30 km/h /15-19 mph
- Max reverse speed: 11 km/h /6 mph
- Range (up to): 64 km/ 40 miles (depending on speed, use, weather etc.)
- Curb-to-curb turning radius: 2600 mm/ 102" (outer circle)
- Charge time: approx. 7 hours (for full charge)
- Hydraulic brakes with discs in the front and drums at the rear
- Parking brake: Automatically engaged electromagnetic parking brake
- Frame: Lightweight aluminum frame. 5 years warranty.
- Rack and pinion steering.
- Front suspension: Double wishbone suspension made from aluminum with automotive ball joints and coil overs.
- Rear suspension: Live rear axle mounted with trailing links, Panhard rod and coil overs.
- Weight (with standard batteries): 521 kg/ 1150 lbs. With Lithium batteries: 446kg / 983 lbs.
- Tire size: 205-50-10 or 205-30-12.
- Payload capacity: 350 kg/ 770 lbs.
- Seating capacity: 4 persons.
- Weight distribution: 40/60 (front/rear).
- Standard 3 years limited vehicle warranty.