A unique combination of performance, versatility and elegance, the Garia Via is the ideal luxury vehicle for golf, leisure and street use. Take the Garia Via straight from the golf course to your favorite shop or cafe. Street legal in the United States, the Garia Via is ideal for town or city commutes.
- A non metallic color, white.
- 10" aluminum wheels - Gun Grey with diamond cut.
- Automotive style shocks and springs.
- Utility box behind seat.
- Gloss black rear mudguards.
- Entry panels in brushed stainless steel.
- Air scoop in roof.
- Golf bag holders providing easy access to all pockets on golf bags.
- Self-retracting automotive turn signal stalk operating lights, turn signals and horn.
- Headlights DOT / SAE Approved Hi/Lo Bi-Halogen.
- Heated Windshield - automotive safety glass.
- Windshield wiper / washer system
- Rear view mirror.
- Storage space under front bonnet, fitted with electric lock.
- Hazard lights.
- Fenders covering tires and preventing water spray.
STREET LEGAL EQUIPMENT
- Fully compliant compared to FMVSS 500.
- FMVSS 209 compliant seat belts.
- License plate holder.
- Rear reflectors.
- Flat-bottomed sports steering wheel with hand-sewn black genuine leather.
- Sport seats, Oak, Walnut or Cherry.
- Plus package incl. interior dome light, windshield wiper / washer system and heated windshield. Items not sold separately.
- Scorecard and penholder on steering wheel.
- Golf ball and tee holder mounted on dashboard.
- Two storage compartment in dashboard.
- Double cup holders in each side with rubber grip inserts, fit regular and extra large bottles and cans.
- Storage room/ice box with lid mounted in dashboard.
- Digital cluster with all relevant driver information.
- Speed handle in roof, foldable, both sides.
- Removable bin/storage bucket in same material as the seat.
- Removable bin/storage bucket in same materials as the seat.
- Soft-touch automotive style dashboard.
- Pre-wired GPS power outlet inside dashboard.
- Off, reverse, neutral and forward gears operated by ignition key.
- Hydrolink® water filler system.
- Taillights DOT / SAE Approved LED.
- Reverse warning indicator.
- 12 V output in dashboard.
- Automotive safety glass (AS1).
- Interior dome light.
- Speed switch.
- Overall length: 2330 mm/ 92".
- Overall width: 1210 mm/ 48" (excl. mirrors).
- Overall width: 1540 mm/ 58" (incl. mirrors).
- Overall height: 2-seater: 1850 mm/ 73".
- Overall height: Roadster: 1206 mm/ 47.5".
- Motor: High efficient 3-phase AC motor.
- Output rating: 3 kW (4 Hp).
- Peak power: 11 kW (15 Hp).
- Motor control unit: Curtis 275 amp.
- Batteries: Trojan 6 x 8V T-875.
- Charger: Onboard Delta Q charger.
- Max forward speed: 40 km/h /25 mph.
- Max reverse speed: 11 km/h /6 mph.
- Range (up to): 40-64 km/ 25-40 miles (depending on speed, use, weather etc.).
- Turning radius: 2600 mm/ 102" (outer circle).
- Charge time: approx. 7 hours (for full charge).
- Hydraulic brakes with discs in the front and drums at the rear.
- Parking brake: Automatically engaged electromagnetic parking brake.
- Frame: Lightweight aluminum frame. 5 years warranty.
- Rack and pinion steering.
- Front suspension: Double wishbone suspension made from aluminum with automotive ball joints and coilovers.
- Rear suspension: Live rear axle mounted with trailing links, Panhard rod and coilovers.
- Robot-welded aluminum roof structure.
- Dry weight (with batteries): 550 kg/ 1200 lbs.
- Tire size: 205-50-10 or 205-30-12.
- Payload capacity: 350 kg/ 770 lbs.
- Seating capacity: 2 persons.
- Weight distribution: 40/60 (front/rear).
- Standard 3 years limited vehicle warranty.