The Garia Courtesy is multi-functional, electric, and very quiet vehicle designed and produced in Denmark. It’s the ideal vehicle to transport you, and your guests.
Available in 6 seater or 4 seater versions (all 4 are forward-facing).
All of our vehicles are environmentally conscious, and have zero CO2 emissions.
- Non-metallic white body color.
- 12" aluminum wheels, Design 2 - Silver.
- Automotive style shocks and springs.
- Gloss black rear mudguards.
- Entry panels in brushed stainless steel.
- Self-retracting automotive turn signal stalk operating lights, turn signals and horn.
- Hi/Lo Bi-Halogen headlights, E-mark certified
- E-mark certified tail lights
- Windshield - automotive safety glass.
- Storage space under front bonnet, fitted with electric lock.
- Hazard lights.
- Flat-bottomed sports steering wheel with hand-sewn black genuine leather.
- Standard bench seat, oak, walnut or Cherry.
- Ergonomically placed direction selector.
- Hot dip galvanized steel frame.
- Scorecard and penholder on steering wheel.
- Golf ball and tee holder mounted on dashboard.
- Two storage compartments in dashboard..
- Double cup holders for 2nd row passengers. Fitted with rubber grip inserts, for regular and extra large bottles and cans.
- Storage room/ice box with lid mounted in dashboard.
- Digital cluster with all relevant driver information.
- Removable bin/storage bucket in same material as the seat.
- Soft-touch automotive style dashboard.
- Pre-wired GPS power outlet inside dashboard.
- Off, reverse, neutral and forward gears operated by ignition key.
- Hydrolink® water filler system.
- LED taillights.
- Reverse warning indicator.
- 12 V output in dashboard.
- Overall length: 3190 mm/ 126”
- Overall width: 1210 mm/ 48”
- Overall height: 1876 mm/ 74”.
- Motor: High efficient 3-phase AC motor.
- Output rating: 3 kW (4 Hp).
- Peak power: 11 kW (15 Hp).
- Motor control unit: Curtis 275 amp.
- Batteries: Trojan 6 x 8V T-875.
- Charger: Onboard Delta Q charger.
- Max forward speed: 20 km/h /12 mph. (Adjustable to 30 km/h / 19 mph.)
- Max reverse speed: 11 km/h /6 mph.
- Range (up to): 64 km/ 40 miles (depending on speed, use, weather etc.).
- Turning radius: 6600 mm/ 260" (outer circle).
- Charge time: approx. 7 hours (for full charge).
- Hydraulic brakes with discs in the front and drums at the rear.
- Parking brake: Automatically engaged electromagnetic parking brake.
- Frame: Hot dip galvanized steel.
- Dry weight (with batteries): 600 kg/ 1310 lbs.
- Tire size: 205-50-10 or 205-30-12.
- Seating capacity: 6 persons.
- Standard 3 years limited vehicle warranty.