The Garia Courtesy Roadster is multi-functional, electric, and very quiet vehicle designed and produced in Denmark. Especially well suited for warmer climates, the Garia Courtesy Roadster is the ideal vehicle to transport you, and your guests.
Available in 6 seater or 4 seater versions (all 4 are forward-facing).
All of our vehicles are environmentally conscious, and have zero CO2 emissions.
- A non metallic color, white.
- 12" aluminum wheels, Design 2 - Silver.
- Automotive style shocks and springs.
- Utility box behind seat.
- Gloss black rear mudguards.
- Entry panels in brushed stainless steel.
- Golf bag holders.
- Self-retracting automotive turn signal stalk operating lights, turn signals and horn.
- Headlights Hi/Lo Bi-Halogen.
- Windshield - automotive safety glass.
- Storage space under front bonnet, fitted with electric lock.
- Hazard lights.
- Flat-bottomed sports steering wheel with hand-sewn black genuine leather.
- Standard bench seat, oak, walnut or Cherry.
- Ergonomically placed direction selector.
- Hot dip galvanized steel frame.
- Scorecard and penholder on steering wheel.
- Golf ball and tee holder mounted on dashboard.
- Two storage compartment in dashboard..
- Double cup holders in each side with rubber grip inserts, fit regular and extra large bottles and cans.
- Storage room/ice box with lid mounted in dashboard.
- Digital cluster with all relevant driver information.
- Removable bin/storage bucket in same material as the seat.
- Soft-touch automotive style dashboard.
- Pre-wired GPS power outlet inside dashboard.
- Off, reverse, neutral and forward gears operated by ignition key.
- Hydrolink® water filler system.
- LED taillights.
- Reverse warning indicator.
- 12 V output in dashboard.
- Overall length: 3660 mm/ 144”
- Overall width: 1210 mm/ 48”
- Overall height: 1206 mm/ 47.5”
- Motor: High efficient 3-phase AC motor.
- Output rating: 3 kW (4 Hp).
- Peak power: 11 kW (15 Hp).
- Motor control unit: Curtis 275 amp.
- Batteries: Trojan 6 x 8V T-875.
- Charger: Onboard Delta Q charger.
- Max forward speed: 20 km/h /12 mph. (Adjustable to 30 km/h / 19 mph.)
- Max reverse speed: 11 km/h /6 mph.
- Range (up to): 64 km/ 40 miles (depending on speed, use, weather etc.).
- Turning radius: 6600 mm/ 260" (outer circle).
- Charge time: approx. 7 hours (for full charge).
- Hydraulic brakes with discs in the front and drums at the rear.
- Parking brake: Automatically engaged electromagnetic parking brake.
- Frame: Hot dip galvanized steel.
- Dry weight (with batteries): 600 kg/ 1310 lbs.
- Tire size: 205-50-10 or 205-30-12.
- Seating capacity: 6 persons.
- Standard 3 years limited vehicle warranty.